Skin Care Tips
Healthy skin will reflect a healthy body. Specific skin requires specific treatments. But there are certain skin routines that can guide an individual to clean and ageless skin. P-Esthetico Skin Hair Clinic Provides its clients some of the best custom-made and off-the-shape products in addition to everyday skin maintenance regimes that can keep skin vitalized and nourished.
The basic rule knows your skin type: Skin comes in several types normal, dry, oily, and sensitive skin. The maintenance pattern of oily skin is different from that of dry skin. Dry skin requires extensive moisturizing while oily skin might require kind of maintenance due to emerged pores and thick complexion.
Oily Skin Maintenance
- Since oily skin tends to perspire heavily, it is advised to wash it twice a day.
- The face might require a gentle cleanser.
- Non-comedogenic cosmetic products don't clog pores and are highly recommended.
- Oily skin was a tendency to produce blackheads and other blemishes- these are best left untouched since popping then can cause them to spread over the skin.
Sensitive Skin Maintenance
- Some of the common irritants to sensitive skin are bath soaps, detergents, moisturizers, and essential oils that contain fragrances. A patch test is recommended to ascertain the sensitivity levels of the skin and usage of different cosmetic products.
- Broad-spectrum sunscreens protect sensitive skin against UVA and UVB rays and are recommended along with protecting your skin against direct sunlight.
- It is essential to keep sensitive skin hydrated and moisturized.
Dry Skin Maintenance
- Soaps, detergents, and deodorant soaps tend to dry skin even more. Gentle Soap and cleansers are recommended for dry skin
- Scrubs are to be avoided for dry skin.
- Natural cleansing products and humidifiers can be used.
- A shorter bath twice daily would suffice